Saturday 7 April 2012

FREE FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER DOWNLOADS

As most Photographers find themselves in a similar bind, I have SO many generic photos of places I've been or images that strike my fancy, so I'm toying with the idea of making them available for anyone that wants to use them as their Facebook Timeline Cover.

Since the new Facebook format has been introduced I thought it may be a good idea to get some lovely photos out there and hopefully spread the Meeni Miini Moh name.

So, please feel free to right click  away and save any of the photos that reside in the FREE TIMELINE COVER DOWNLOADS Album on the Meeni Miini Moh Facebook page - Click here to go to Meeni Miini Moh's Facebook Page

I only ask that if you have decided to use one of my Photos that you leave a comment (either here on my Blog or on Meeni Miini Moh's Facebook page) advising that you have so I can ascertain whether this is a viable excercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment