Saturday 14 April 2012

30 DAY PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Although I am currently undertaking my "Year in Weekends" project, I thought I'd up the ante and try a 30 day Photography Challenge...I've seen plenty of these personal projects online and thought it was a fun and creative idea!! :)

I'm starting my "Odyssey" on Monday (when the kids are back at school and all is good with the World!) and will post all the photos here in my Blog as well as on the Meeni Miini Moh Facebook page for all eyes to see (which will keep me from being lazy and not finishing!)

If anyone wants to join me, that would be wonderful!!! It's abit of fun and gets your mind clicking over with all the possibilities. Just post your photos to either your Facebook page or Blog and leave a link back to your photo here on that Day's Blog Post.....

Happy and Creative Clicking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment